- I forked a repo on GitLab
- Cloned my fork to my local machine
- Made some changes, then pushed to my fork.
- Some changes have been made on the original repo and I want to
git pullso everything is up to date.
git pull and
git pull origin master and got everything is up-to-date. (makes sense)
git pull upstream gave me the following message:
* master remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master remotes/origin/master
I'm not sure the difference between these two branches. Or which one is the original repo to begin. I'm all out of
git pull ideas and feel there might be something else I'm missing?